The former home of local artist, designer and crafts-man.
FRANK R. DICKINSON (1874-1961).
Opening times are 11am-5pm on the first Sunday of each month.
This lovely house is thought to have been built in the late
17th- early 18th century.
The Old Rectory,
Although no longer in existence it is
worth mentioning that Stanley House
was a major influence on the area of
neighbours Carshalton Beeches.
Downloads are available below provided by the Carshalton Society in the 1990s.